• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

heater kit question

bugs

someone was nice enough to send me the tm page for the hoses to the pump and return on the heater kit a while back. my question is , it said the hose to the pump has go to the return on the heater box. which one is the return nipple on the box looking at the front of the engine compartment from outside? :D i was looking at the pictures from gov liq 6x6 trucks and it looks like there are both applications with the hoses going to the pump and water jacket. one of the has to be wrong. tnx

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
i doubt if you would be able to tell, but you want the hot water to enter the heater on the connection further away from the fan to get the most efficiency

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks