• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater kit

JBizal

I have some heater kits that have install instructions for the 5 ton trucks. By the engineering drawings that are in the kit along with the install manual, I can't tell any difference between this one and the ones used in the Duece. Looks just the same to me. If anyone is in need, $200. Complete in the crate.
www.midwestmil.com
John

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, the price seems decent. One of you might want to get on the horn with John as he isn't here every day.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, go online-Midwest Military. John is a good guy and will help out with your needs!

JBizal

The kit I have in my M543 has the heater on the left side of the truck, diverter is the same side. I checked the diverter in the kits for sale against the one in my multi 5 ton and it is the same. The kit was spec'd out for the gas 5 ton, but I can not see any difference in it vs the one in the multi. I will try to post pictures of the kit on my website sometime next week. The NSN is not going to show you anything but what it was designed for, so it won't show up in your 34P books. If anyone needs that info, call during business hours CST at 952-440-8778.
John

**** KIts have all been sold. Contact Eastern Surplus and Equipment for your needs.****

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks