• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

heater tubing for the deuce

mojeeper

what do all use for the tubing under the hood the 4 inch I'm putting a heater in my deuce and want to replace it
Thanks for any info
Brent

mojeeper

I've got this left over from my heater install if it could help you. (Except the diverter box). I've got some other hose pieces too. I think 3" and 4".

View attachment 214445

View attachment 214446
Thanks Kenny for the offer I have the hoses but they are kind of rough
I need to make a mount for the blower box was thinking of moving it close to the firewall so I don't knowhow much hose Ill need right now

Kenny714

Let me know. I've got some other pieces of the 4" and could cut off what you need. My stuff is just about brand new. PM me, as I may forget to check this thread.

Good Luck!

Thanks Kenny for the offer I have the hoses but they are kind of rough
I need to make a mount for the blower box was thinking of moving it close to the firewall so I don't knowhow much hose Ill need right now
Wherever you mount it, check the length of the defroster cable that operates the diverter, which is kinda short. At least on my setup (I'm up to the same job right now). Don't know if there are various lengths though.

Cheers,
Mark

mojeeper

Wherever you mount it, check the length of the defroster cable that operates the diverter, which is kinda short. At least on my setup (I'm up to the same job right now). Don't know if there are various lengths though.

Cheers,
Mark
I have the inside done just have to run the wiring
I mounted the controls next to the front axle switch have plenty of cable
Brent

mojeeper

Let me know. I've got some other pieces of the 4" and could cut off what you need. My stuff is just about brand new. PM me, as I may forget to check this thread.

Good Luck!
I hope to have it mounted up Friday and ill check and see what I need
Brent

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks