• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heaters and Air Con's

unclebeau

I have come into a large amount of TM's for heaters and air conditioners. If you need/want TM's for that kind of Army equipment, tell me what TM's you are looking for. Give me the TM #. Can not promise anything, but if I have it, will pony up the TM.
IMG_1489.jpgIMG_1496.jpg
Do you have anything for his unit?
Thanks in advance
JimIMG_1489.jpgIMG_1496.jpg

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
the HDT stuff is a little different than the rest of the ECUs the Army used. Most of it will fall under the TM for the trailer it belonged to, and include the genset as well.

I believe that you are looking for either
1006310 HP-2C-185 ANA
1006314 TMSS MED Analog

While I have copies of them, I don't know what the actual distribution code for them is, so don't know if they are allowed to be distributed to the public or not.

Poolboy 7631

Bought this unit for the genset included with it and it came with nothing in the manual holder inside the unit. Thought I would just scrap everything but the genset, but if I can get any paperwork that would help me to understand the operation of the unit I might reconsider. Let me know if you have anything, thanks.

unit.jpgbfd11127-641f-4868-abf1-9319157abaf0.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks