• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEAVY Highway 817

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
WOW, towed load 300000
I would HATE to have to buy #11000 rated steer tires

Last edited:

poppop

Hey Paul

Maybe I need that truck to stay here on the farm, I could save a lot of trips by hauling 300000 lbs versis 80000 with my Mack.:-D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Awesome!

rofl

When did you buy an 817?

Armada

Hey Paul

Maybe I need that truck to stay here on the farm, I could save a lot of trips by hauling 300000 lbs versis 80000 with my Mack.:grin:
LOL! Isn't that the truth Lloyd! You are more than welcome to it!

Awesome!

rofl

When did you buy an 817?
Back in June when I was working out of state. USMC truck. I'm home now and finally have a bit of time today so I was getting info for the sf97 off the pictures I took of it and noticed the dataplate. Crazy!

Attachments

poppop

Lets see. 300000 pounds divided by 500 pounds per bale of cotton would be 600 bales. I think I would have to have an over highth permit for that load.:lol:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For when you have three tow bars, two Abrams tanks and one Bradley to pull back home with you. Good luck on that one.

Armada

Lets see. 300000 pounds divided by 500 pounds per bale of cotton would be 600 bales. I think I would have to have an over highth permit for that load.:lol:
Can you imagine! I would like to see that on photoshop.

For when you have three tow bars, two Abrams tanks and one Bradley to pull back home with you. Good luck on that one.
The government doesn't lie, right? It's there in black and white so it must be true. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks