• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heavy spring kit m116a2

easttnemc

How common is the heavy spring kit found on the m116a2 trailers?

I recently purchased one with a MEP-003a on it. I knew it was an -a2 trailer but when i was taking a closer look yesterday I saw that the id-plate said it had the heavy spring kit.

I plan to take the genny off and use the trailer by itself.

ElCapitan Dave

Both of my M116A2 generator trailers have the heavy spring kit option. One was purchased w/o a generator from a private party ; the other one still has the original MEP-002 generator on it.
In the past most of the MEP-002 and 003 generators on M116 trailers that I have previewed; have had the heavy spring kit ( one additional leaf spring).
At least that has been my experience.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks