• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Height at pintle hitch

DcDuqueMuerto

Hey All,

I couldn't find specifics. But, does anyone have a chance to measure the height of an m923a2 at the pintle? I am trying to build a towbar attachment on my car to go pick my first 5ton up. I know with the pintle it can have some height variation, but as close as possible I can get this the better.

The one I'm picking up is on the AT2's. So, even a 14r20 or 16r20 set up would be close enough. It is a standard 14ft cargo box set up. So nothing odd.

Thanks!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What kind of car?

Can it be tow-barred without damaging the transmission?

5tonman1971

Oh man I hope you have lots of tools with you, I always cringe a bit when I hear people say they are driving the truck home from the GL lot. How far of a drive do you have?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks