• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

helitool disc brakes ?

CGarbee

rsuiter@helitool.com

To quote the email/posting from Ray at Helitool that he put on several other forums (need to tell him about this one)...

"We arrived here in Chiang Mai, Thailand end of April and have spent the last 8 months setting up our machine shop here and getting our lives here more or less in order. last week I shipped 5 pallets of disc brake conversions back to the US, they should arrive middle of February.

I will be flying back to the US at about the same time to convert hubs and ship orders. I will be there for about 3 months so if any of you need disc brakes for Civilian PW, M37, WC3/4 ton, W100-W300 or M715 you should email me (rsuiter@helitool.com) now and let me know so that I can email you instructions for shipping your hubs to Oregon for conversion.

Conversions sold during this time will be at the old prices on our website. After that 3 months I will probably have to increase prices by about 15% to make up for inflation caused by the continuing devaluation of the dollar. Best wishes to all for a very Happy New Year! Ray"

deloit said:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636722&highlight=offroadfabworks

found this on Pirate4x4....
im not getting into it with dude on this one... Devilman96 and a few others know what kinda work we do. And we stay busy as heck around here. Dude screwed up his order. When he realized it he called to cancel. He's just out throwing a fit. His money was refunded a week after cancelation... I can post it if needed to prove our side of it. BUT this aint the site or place to start pissing matchs... If anyone has doubts about the stuff we do around this shop or anything please ask Devilman96 about it as he deals, and calls here on a regular basis..

Anyways Majortom what are you looking for? what truck? we can have you a set of brakes in a day or 2 if you need some. If not call us and we can give you the specs for machine work and such if you wanta do it yourself.
THanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks