• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello all from eastern wv

homegrown

Just acquired my first m1008, i have done maintenance on this truck for the last 6 years, so i know some of it's recent history. The truck is a 1986 and has 26,000 miles on the ticker..

spent all last night pulling everything out of it. part of the deal for me getting it was i had to remove, the tank, pump, hose reels, lightbars, siren and such.. not that i had a use for them anyhow..

now trying to figure out where i wanna go from here.. for some reason i had to have it but don't quite know what i am gonna do with it.. funny how that works..

Last edited:

MikeBike

Welcome to the obsession!

It's great to see a MV from WV! Nice truck for sure and I'm sure you'll figure out what to do with it. WV is offroad heaven....
I'm thinkin' about havin' a MV trailride from my place at Camp Creek this spring, hopefully you'll come down with yours.
Keep us posted on what you do with the truck and post some pics from WV!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Two eastern panhandle guys in a week. What's floating in the Cacapon these days? Sniff, sniff...smells like green iron disease to me.