• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello All ! Georgia is in the House !

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now Now Zout, be gentle.... :)

Only the state is required. City would be nice.

zout

I just wanted to know If he was close enough so when the time came I could ride with him to the Ga Rally - ahhh you know about the Ga Rally in Oct right - the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH - nods Warthog as I need someone to keep tabs on me.:deadhorse:

zout

I know that my Friend very well - know we know he is in Ron's neck of the woods and my former stomping ground Commerce Drag Strip - you rock bro. Look up the info on the 2013 GA RALLY and start getting ready to attend - its dang near in your backyard.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am just west of the lake, off 53, about 15 min. away, what truck do you have, there is 2wreckers park in my drive way, mine and Swiss,s

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome - now start out by filling out WHERE in GA your located by the rules.
Ha Zout! We have 3 of us now within 10 miles of each other :) I have more support troops to storm the southern Zout camp if the drones find any weird activity happening in the Liburn area.

Jim welcome to SS and the Georgia contingency rules!

3dAngus

Now wait one minute here Mr. D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may have to go after the cow and eat less chicken :)
Ha! I thought you would like that one.

Hey Swiss.... just don't let him drive it. :p

(Gotta watch out for those moving trees)

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well it looks like the Gainesville contingent of SS is leaning towards REAL trucke (5Ts), the count is four so far, and a wheel chock or two.

oldgoatfarmer1361

Hello Anyone got an idea on price of replacing or fixing a tranny in M935 14 foot flatbed. New to the forum up here in SC I need a mentor and looking for fellow mil truck owners to network. I have a good size farm up here that I plan on using the truck for firewood processing and delivery but not sure of the repair cost of the tranny. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks