• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello All ! Georgia is in the House !

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Jim....attendance at the GA Rally is not mandatory but is highly recommended. It is the premier military vehicle addiction event (not to get cured, just to get a better fix) in the country and is the stuff of legends. You can't have more fun without taking off your pants. Hook up with your local addicts and head down next month. Be there or be square.

zout

Why is it - the closest ones to the Rally Grounds are the ones that have the hardest times getting there. I guess the same applies to a lot of other things.

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site and SS. Never mind the guys about the rally, they are harmless, however they have been known to drag persons and "trucks" to the rally.

Really shoudl come and meet the local (really bad choice of words since we have had rally personnel from around the world, including those that DRIVE hundred of miles in our generally green obsessions) crew.
It is family, pet and just good people friendly.

By all means check out the Georgia Rally thread and past events. It only gets bigger and better.

Looking forward to meeting you there.

Squirt-Truck
Little-Truck
&
Baby-Truck

oldgoatfarmer1361

I should have responded sorry been hunting down some parts. I bought a 923A2 I intend to use it on my small farm. In the winter if my back will make it I sell firewood and clear out some areas on the farm. I looked at the 21/2 but they are hit and miss and I have been wanting a 5 ton since I was in the USMC. I am headed to the rally from up here near Spartanburg. I am headed down to snag some heavy stuff like tow bars.