• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello all

rimfirekyle

Hello all! I am just going to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Kyle Sawyer and i am from Bolivar MO. I am 21 years old and am a deputy sheriff for Polk County Missouri. i am an avid outdoorsmen and enjoy hunting, fishing, 4x4, dirtbikes, mini bikes, buggies, motorcycles, IPSIC, SASS, IDPA, and cowboy action shooting. I am looking to get my first military vehicle and will be using it as a toy/utility vehicle. i have been looking through the site for a few weeks now and am finally jumping in! thanks for the great site and thanks for all the help with future questions/problems.

kyle sawyer

zout

Whew Rim - glad I read all your post first - began to sound like one of those hot line dating service for MV's - glad to have you here and welcome aboard - :jumpin: I love jumping up and down and working on my MV :roll:

KsM715

Welcome Kyle, If your like most of us here get ready to sell off about half to three quarters of your "other" stuff to fullfill your new OD habit.

Stalwart

RUN! RUN AWAY! The green bug is insidious, it will pervade all portions of your life. Your wife and children will learn to tell the difference between an M35 and an M54, a M38 from an MB or an M151. It's a sickness I tell you . . . .

rimfirekyle

another thought....... how expensive is a m35a2 to license and insure....? i know it will vary a little bit but can some one give me an idea....? aslo, i understand i do not need a cdl..... is this true?

KsM715

Best advice to license and ins. is to do a search and look for members that are from MO and contact them. Almost every state had different rules and regs. so your answers here will vary.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The west Texas Detachment of the SS welcomes you aboard, Kyle:!: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway:driver: I see you've already met some of the others (beware: they are a good-humored lot - they are addicted to MV's, OD Green AND PICTURES :jumpin: Try to feed their addictions occassionally.) :cookoo: You will find TONS of info, help, and friendship here. Enjoy the ride :driver:

vtdeucedriver

Best advice to license and ins. is to do a search and look for members that are from MO and contact them. Almost every state had different rules and regs. so your answers here will vary.
Would not hurt if he found his local MV club. Even tho he wants a bobbed deuce, our club would not turn him away............may take some friendly crap for years but would not close the door.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks