• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Arkansas

Rokonguy

Hello all-frequent lurker here and decided to finally join in the fun. I'm originally from NY, been living in Arkansas 23 years. Professionally I am a Chiropractic Neurologist. I've been into military trucks since spending many hours climbing around on one as a kid in NY (rural NY). There was a cargo truck, either 2 1/2 or 5 ton not sure which, at the end of our street in an unused parking lot, and it was fertile ground for a young imagination. Now thinking of getting back to that! I do have two 1970 Rokon Trailbreakers, if any of you remember those. One is OD color...does that count? ;-) Thanks for the great MV forum, Richard

bigboy44

Welcome from Covington, LA., I will be in AR on Wednesday I hunt in between Eldarado and Warren and spend a lot of time up there during hunting season.

ARYankee

Welcome from Benton!!! There is lots of info here and a bunch of great folks!! There is a rally happening in 2 weeks @ Petit Jean. here is the info: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...sas-MV-Rally-26-28-SEP-2013-13th-Annual-Rally

You are also welcome to come on by my place and check out all the MVs. I have a bunch, most mine and a couple that are being stored for other folks. If you have any questions or anything just PM me.

welldigger

Welcome from Benton!!! There is lots of info here and a bunch of great folks!! There is a rally happening in 2 weeks @ Petit Jean. here is the info: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...sas-MV-Rally-26-28-SEP-2013-13th-Annual-Rally

You are also welcome to come on by my place and check out all the MVs. I have a bunch, most mine and a couple that are being stored for other folks. If you have any questions or anything just PM me.
Welcome from Benton LA. Huh....funny there's 2 guys from Benton on here. Even if it isn't the same Benton.

Rokonguy

thanks for all the welcomes!

Thanks, ARYankee! nice to know that there are several in Arkansas that are into MV's. That is quite a motor pool-would be fun to visit and check 'em out! thanks for the invitation. You going to the PJ Rally?