• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from AZ!

Lost

Was looking for a new desert toy and stumbled upon this site.

What beast am I currently playing around in?
Volvo 240 wagon, the most indestructible passenger car ever built...

What beast do I want to play around in?
Currently, either a Volvo c303 or a Tatra 813(not enough room for this one currently)

Anyways, Hello!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, Volvos are cool, I have a 84 242 GLT 2 dr. Big Volvo parts are expensive.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Welcome, I just moved from ELP area. AZ is a big state so not sure where you're at but 98G is in the Tucson area and is a great member to know, especially if you are looking at buying a truck or parts.

Lost

I'm out of Tempe, I'll have to say hi to 98G.

I also have nothing against American MVs, I just have a soft spot for Volvo. When it comes down to it, I have no idea what I will end up with.

Basically wanting something to turn into an expedition camper/business advertising vehicle for me and my family.

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Canada I spend my winters in AJ AZ there are some good toys for sale near here just check the classifieds and Graigs list I saw a Pinz near here at a good price. I am near you just give me a PM if you would like to get together. Eddy

AZK9

Welcome from the Central Highlands of AZ. [thumbzup]

Hope you can find the MV that's right for your needs!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks