• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from AZ!

Lost

Was looking for a new desert toy and stumbled upon this site.

What beast am I currently playing around in?
Volvo 240 wagon, the most indestructible passenger car ever built...

What beast do I want to play around in?
Currently, either a Volvo c303 or a Tatra 813(not enough room for this one currently)

Anyways, Hello!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, Volvos are cool, I have a 84 242 GLT 2 dr. Big Volvo parts are expensive.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Welcome, I just moved from ELP area. AZ is a big state so not sure where you're at but 98G is in the Tucson area and is a great member to know, especially if you are looking at buying a truck or parts.

Lost

I'm out of Tempe, I'll have to say hi to 98G.

I also have nothing against American MVs, I just have a soft spot for Volvo. When it comes down to it, I have no idea what I will end up with.

Basically wanting something to turn into an expedition camper/business advertising vehicle for me and my family.

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Canada I spend my winters in AJ AZ there are some good toys for sale near here just check the classifieds and Graigs list I saw a Pinz near here at a good price. I am near you just give me a PM if you would like to get together. Eddy

AZK9

Welcome from the Central Highlands of AZ. [thumbzup]

Hope you can find the MV that's right for your needs!