• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from California

Deltakilo

Just joined steel soldiers looks like a nice site. I'm thinking of purchasing a M998, but a little concerned about parts availability, such as brake parts, drive train etc. Where are you guys going for parts when the M998 break's down? Are any of the parts from the civilian H1 interchangeable? Also would like to know which motor is best to look for? Anyway I have lots of questions to post.

Thanks Dave

AZK9

Welcome from the Central Highlands of Arizona! [thumbzup]

Lots of information to be found on site. Sometimes it takes a good keyword
search (or two, or three), but you'll usually find what you're looking for.

Deltakilo

Not too far from me. There is a guy in the Bay Area who specializes in humvees. Very knowledgeable. Be sure to come to tower park in Lodi. You just missed the spring meet. There will be another in the fall.
What's the name of these meets? So I can keep an eye out for them.
Humm.. wonder who the guy is? There's a guy my business partner stopped by and talked with in Oakley last week he's a mech. for the Air Force at Travis AFB not really the B.A. though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks