• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from central Florida

Usmcjo

I have spent the past week reading articles here and finally decided to join. Since joining I have been reading constantly and I still have so many questions. Have not purchased my hmmwv yet but I want to be well versed before I do.

twisted60

You are in the right place, if you have not already joined the FLMVPA you might want to check into it, where in Central Fl ? I'm in Jupiter. You might also want to go to ACE Cafe (in Orlando) on the 11th of Nov, there will be a group of us there for the parade and after parade activities.

BTW welcome

Usmcjo

You are in the right place, if you have not already joined the FLMVPA you might want to check into it, where in Central Fl ? I'm in Jupiter. You might also want to go to ACE Cafe (in Orlando) on the 11th of Nov, there will be a group of us there for the parade and after parade activities.

BTW welcome
I'm from the brevard/Orange County area. What is FLMVPA?

Last edited:

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Florida Chapter of the Military Vehicle Preservation Association. I joined Saturday. It's 50 bucks a year.

twisted60

Usmcjo, if you can try to attend on the 11th, at ACE Cafe, you can meet some of the members and ask as many questions as you like... I'd offer you a seat in my M923A2 for the parade but I already have a passenger. See you there ?

Usmcjo

BTW welcome
What kind of parade is it? And what time do I need to be there?

twisted60

What kind of parade is it? And what time do I need to be there?
Veterans Day parade. Meeting at Ace Cafe at 0930. After parade display at Ace Cafe. Should be an all day event.

Show up if you can. As long as my 923 is not mad at me I’ll be there. Look for my truck and say hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usmcjo

Veterans Day parade. Meeting at Ace Cafe at 0930. After parade display at Ace Cafe. Should be an all day event.

Show up if you can. As long as my 923 is not mad at me I’ll be there. Look for my truck and say hi.

Ok I got some stuff to take care of at around 230. Is it a morning or afternoon event? I'm going to do my best to get there

twisted60

Ok I got some stuff to take care of at around 230. Is it a morning or afternoon event? I'm going to do my best to get there
Best person to ask is ODFever but I think it will be an all day event. Car / Military show at Ace Cafe after parade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks