• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from central NY!

93fd3s

Wanted to say "hi" and break the ice! Looking to buy an M35a2 in the next week or so and would (especially) love to talk to any other NY deuce owners. I'm in central NY near the Utica/Herkimer area.

Regards...

LanceRobson

Welcome from Stokes County, NC. We had a farm in Sennett (between Auburn and Skaneateles) until last month. There's a really good and active military vehicle club with chapters loosely based on Syracuse and the Hudson and Mohawk Valleys. Jatonka can fill you in.....

Lance

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the hobby..From far far away.but noting you are getting to know some good folks already. Post up the 'obligatory' pictures when you have your truck.

SuperMochombo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello from Albany. I'm about to buy one too I think. Debating a build or buy approach. We have quite a few to choose from within a few hours drive.

Good luck! Pretty please post some pics when you get one.

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Cooperstown. No M35s but still addicted. jatonka is the man you want to hook up with, all kinds of toys at his LZ.

Last edited: