• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Central TX

drjekillandhide

Hello. Looking forward to continuing to use this site as a resource for both of my 923A2s.....After reading some of these posts, I bet I have not picked up my last one......

v/r

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. As TexasJR said, look up our club, lots of folks in the area and we have a good time. The Temple air show (first weekend in May) is closer to you than to me, that's a good one to go to if you don't want to travel too far! We usually have around 12-15 vehicles at that show, sometimes more. Most folk camp out onsite, but our former Air Force guys go into town to motels. :)

Cheers

2nDefense

I'm new as well. Joined last year when I first started looking but this is first post I believe. Just bought my first military truck yesterday. 1990 M923A2 - haven't driven one since I was in the guard in 02. Live in Conroe, TX

2nDefense

No prob. I think I remember your truck. Don't remember more than one from that area! I'm going to pick mine up some time next week if anyone wants to ride along.