• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from connecticut

DougT

hi, My name is Doug. i am in the would be great state of Connecticut if we didn't have Malloy as Gov. I am looking for any info i can find on a USAF 1963 Ford Moto Tug. i am finding out info is hard to come by. if anyone on here has expierence with the later model tugs or can point me in a direction to find more info i would really appreciate it.

Jericho

POst some pics, of the tug, front , back, side and of the data plate, What is the weight on your tug AF had LOTS of variations from 2 ton to million pound versions . On the surface it sounds like a warehouse tug

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks