• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Edmonton, Alberta

MountieM1010

Hi everyone. This is brand new for me. I just recently purchased a 1986 M1010 with only 37000 Kilometers on it. In awesome shape. Was very well taken care by it's previous owner(M1010plowboy) who has already done some important upgrades.. Looking forward to picking your brains and sharing ideas. I am a retired RCMP officer who now works for the Alberta Sheriffs in fleet services. My brother served in Korea and my father served in the Merchant Marine running convoys to England.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Make sure you download the free technical manuals and read all the threads in the CUCV Helpful Threads sticky

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the birthplace of aviation, Dayton, OH.

I visited that little mall you have there a few years back. :)

(Back when they still had bottle nosed dolphins in the center.)

m109a2

Welcome to our site you can pick our brains all you want that's why we are here.I got on this site a few years ago and now own a m35a2w/w,air assist,heater,and convoy lights and a m35a2 frame with a 109 box with a 105 lunate.I and Neil henricks turned it into a r.v.Do not get in a hurry and you will find what you want.Al

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New 1010 Papa

I need to give credit to the founder and brainchild of Steel Soldiers because it's a very effective way to link collectors together.
Push, the M1010, found the right owner that will keep her in the parade route and I even get to visit her once in a while. My days of pulling up to 7-11, sneaking in the back, bouncing the truck back and forth for a few minutes, then jumping out with a big smile on my face are over....but now I can videotape someone else doing it.

The trouble with the site is we've already dragged the new owner out to the G749 farm and wheeled around in a deuce, surgically stripped 2 trucks and now I'm already trying to dump the next projects on him.

Welcome to Steel Soldiers neighbour! For the beginning of the story, we start here......with my introduction to MV's and a great network of solid friends http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?75055-M1010-Adventures/page10

P4170124.jpgP4170122.jpg

oboyjohn

Welcome from Montreal! The people on this site are Very knowledgeable. If you have any questions, they will steer you in the right direction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks