• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Frederick, MD

rmcnamara8814

Hello all,

I have been in the market for a M35A2 for a while now, about threes years to be exact. I was stationed in Yaquina Bay, OR and got into off roading with my 1989 K5. Needless to say I kept running into these trucks and felt a strong need to have one. Well I separated from the Coast Guard after eight years moved to Maryland, bought a house had kids and I am now in the process of building my man barn/shop. See pictures below. I have been waiting to buy one of these for when I didn't have to move it back and worth across America and had a dry place to park it. Needless to say I am ready to start with the actual buying process. Anyways I have been stalking this site for years and just recently added my name to your ranks. I have already learned more then I deserve and wanted to thank the members for the passing of information. Anyways, excited to be here.

Thanks for reading,
Danny

Attachments

Katavic918

Hello all,

I have been in the market for a M35A2 for a while now, about threes years to be exact. I was stationed in Yaquina Bay, OR and got into off roading with my 1989 K5. Needless to say I kept running into these trucks and felt a strong need to have one. Well I separated from the Coast Guard after eight years moved to Maryland, bought a house had kids and I am now in the process of building my man barn/shop. See pictures below. I have been waiting to buy one of these for when I didn't have to move it back and worth across America and had a dry place to park it. Needless to say I am ready to start with the actual buying process. Anyways I have been stalking this site for years and just recently added my name to your ranks. I have already learned more then I deserve and wanted to thank the members for the passing of information. Anyways, excited to be here.

Thanks for reading,
Danny
I have a 1970 m35a2 that I am on the fence about selling. Send me a pm to exchange info. I'm in Manchester MD.

armytruck63

My company sent me to Frederick last October for some training. I arrived early and had a day to kill exploring the old part of town. What a cool place!

Welcome aboard!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks