• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Ga.

Unkln8

Greetings from J-ville Fl

I am a new proud 66 Deuce owner. I did 2 infantry tours in Iraq and had the pleasure of being tossed around in the back of one of these things and always told myself I was going to get one. That day came so here I am. I look forward to feed back and constructive criticism on my dreams for my Deuce. I have a broad mechanical and welding/fab background so if I can be of assistance to anyone in the Fl/Ga area please don't hesitate to hit me up. Please bear with me as I learn my way around the site as I'm sure I'll ask a lot of questions that have already been answered. Thanks in advance and I'm excited to be in the club. Unkln8 :-D

bigugh20

Welcome from SC! As you can see you are in the middle of a huge population of SS members. And some of the best people that I've ever met, so finished or not, MV or not, you should try to make the rally.

zout

You live near the Home of the Atlanta Motor Speedway - you just have to be a half way decent fella.

Another Ga fella chiming in to say hello - and you do NOT need an MV to go to the GA RALLY so let me make that perfectly clear - whomever started thinkin that needs to see some of us GA folks and we will set them straight.

Come to the GA RALLY in your POV - bike - go kart - C130 - jump in under chute in the middle of the night - sleep under someones truck - cannot afford food - see one of us and we'll help the best we can. Come there and feel like we have to take care of ya is a whole nother issue we will not discuss.

Rent a cabin if there are any left --- meaning after this long drawn out paragraph - get to the 2012 Georgia Rally as best as you can - BUT COME.

3dAngus

Welcome, welcome, welcome.
Now come to the Ga. Rally. I've purchased two MVs in the last two months, hoping to get at least one of them ready, but looks like it's not going to happen.

So what.... heck.... I'm still going to the rally though. Great food, good drink, comraderie, fun times in day and at night. Bring your better half or leave her at home. Kids are welcome. Dogs on a leash. I might just sleep in the back of a M105 with a sleeping bag. WHAT A HOOT!!! You don't wanna miss it.

(Oh, me and one of my MVs might limp in together) :3dAngus:

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great to have another Georgia member, from the Marietta Team.

Ain't Rally attendance required????

Welcome to SS and a great bunch of people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks