• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Guernsey

mash

Have just found this site whilst expanding my knowledge of the dodge WC series, i currently own a WC-52 which is undergoing restoration at this present time.
Due to my job in the Army i am unable to work on it for the majority of the year:sad:

Anyway i have a good knowledge of modern british army vehicles and will be pleased to help out with any queries. Mash.

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah yes Guernsey, the stories I can't tell.....Spent many, many days there, fortunately no nights. Best food in town.....Wheatland's A&W!

Welcome to the site!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks