• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Hanover PA!

Almasty650

Finally decided to join the group, getting more serious about looking for an M35A2 ( preferably with WHITE multi fuel engine)! Unfortunately most of what I've found is way over priced for what you're getting...
I should probably find d a place to keep a truck this size BEFORE buying one but I'm sure I could talk someone into lending me their back yard!😂😂

Almasty650

M923 doesn't have a multi fuel engine does it? I'm not too familiar with the 5tons! Lol
I'm really looking for a multi fuel engine, between friends and family in in the cooking and mechanic business I have access to hundreds of gallons of free fuel( once properly filtered and thinned of course)

71DeuceAK

Welcome!

As a teenager, I was determined to buy a Deuce as my first vehicle, so I can relate to your feeling in terms of storage and the like. Even now, as a broke college student, I still want an M939 series, even though I have nowhere to park it nearby. That said, you'll probably find a place for it, I say just buy one and then figure out what to do with it, worst case scenario re-sell it.

Almasty650

Haha yeah that's what I'm planning on doing, I loved take the M35s out when I was stationed at ft.lewis! Although I do miss flipping the cab on the lmtv when we found someone sleeping inside instead of working! Lmao!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks