• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Hanover PA!

Almasty650

Finally decided to join the group, getting more serious about looking for an M35A2 ( preferably with WHITE multi fuel engine)! Unfortunately most of what I've found is way over priced for what you're getting...
I should probably find d a place to keep a truck this size BEFORE buying one but I'm sure I could talk someone into lending me their back yard!😂😂

Almasty650

M923 doesn't have a multi fuel engine does it? I'm not too familiar with the 5tons! Lol
I'm really looking for a multi fuel engine, between friends and family in in the cooking and mechanic business I have access to hundreds of gallons of free fuel( once properly filtered and thinned of course)

71DeuceAK

Welcome!

As a teenager, I was determined to buy a Deuce as my first vehicle, so I can relate to your feeling in terms of storage and the like. Even now, as a broke college student, I still want an M939 series, even though I have nowhere to park it nearby. That said, you'll probably find a place for it, I say just buy one and then figure out what to do with it, worst case scenario re-sell it.

Almasty650

Haha yeah that's what I'm planning on doing, I loved take the M35s out when I was stationed at ft.lewis! Although I do miss flipping the cab on the lmtv when we found someone sleeping inside instead of working! Lmao!