• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Houston Texas

Wetbehindears

Hello everyone,
Been using the site a bunch and there is a wealth of information on here. Thought I better introduce myself, and start posting up. Im the father (aka Title Holder) of a 17 yr old that just got him a M1009. Actually a neighbor and I went out and purchased an M1028 & M1009 for his son and mine. My son is really getting into his truck now, and I couldn't be happier. Like most 17 yr olds, he wants to do a few modifications, however I have to admit, hes not thinking too far outside the box.
So Far "we" have, got her home, changed in some fresh fluids (dropped the pan and replaced Rear Main while in there), changed a few bulbs, and took the dash completely apart and been cleaning her up. She runs great (48000 miles on her).
Im mechanically inclined, however being diesel will be my weakness....not an expert. However after finding the site, I think I will be ok!

Pictures Left to Right= Bringing her home, Installing Starter, Rear Main Seal/Oil Change

Attachments

wehring

welcome

I am not far from you. If they want to trail ride the trucks on my property give me a call.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

combatmech

Howdy fellow Texan!! And welcome to the OD addiction support network!! You have come to the right place....The search feature is your best friend. Enjoy and welcome aboard!! :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks