• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from lake charles la

frodobaggins

Also, if you DO have the money in time, but aren't available, I will gladly pick it up for a case
of beer and hold onto it for you :) He won't mind doing the paperwork part later.

bryan70546

Well the one I have sat there for 2 months before he sold it to me :) But he did sell 2 that month. He may have a few more, but he only puts one up at a time.

Do you have any money now ? He might take a deposit to hold it, never hurts to ask.

Kevin
Nope just paid the house note , But I was thinking about that also I will just wait till my $20000 is in the bank then I will go from there never know I might just find me a desert tan one with a winch buy then. So be on the look out everyone .

frodobaggins

Sounds like a plan to me ,is it hard to get these beast titled. Bryan
Nope, just got it done myself.

This guy supplied the SF-97, the SF-97 Reassignment form/Bill of Sale from GL,
and a Bill of Sale from him to me.

I sent in all that directly to Baton Rouge with a copy of my DL, my insurance,
and pictures of the stencils on my doors. (No Plate Needed) Oh and a check :)

A week later I got my registration, 1 day later my title.

I can give you all the info you need, or link a thread here that has it.

littlebob

Bryan,
Saw your PM at work, Didn't have time to reply. Good luck finding your Deuce. You should try to make it to Tim's and get to get some input from the other members. Check out Tim's thread on the summer Bar-B-Que. The thread includes a lot of other LA members that may be a good source of info on local trucks.

Good Luck!

bryan70546

Bryan,
Saw your PM at work, Didn't have time to reply. Good luck finding your Deuce. You should try to make it to Tim's and get to get some input from the other members. Check out Tim's thread on the summer Bar-B-Que. The thread includes a lot of other LA members that may be a good source of info on local trucks.

Good Luck!
No problem Little Bob
I have been seen that thread and will try to make it if I am not offshore.
Bryan

lorenplane

Hi, I use to be station in Lake Charles back in the 1950's crew chief on B47 bombers. I live in Murfreesboro, Tn. now and I sell M35's and 5 ton tractors all a cross the U.S., the last one when to Al. the one before that when to Fl. I only sell good trucks that you can drive any there. My prices run from 2800 to 4500.. I can put you in a nice ride, you can drive home on a weekend. If you think you would like one Email me at (greaselightning@mindspring.com) for some pictures or call 615 542 5732 Richard (lorenplane)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks