• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Lake County

caliber1

Have been lurking for a few months, finally going to post. FNG from south west Lake County, live south of Mascotte. Shop is in Oakland, west of Winter Garden.

Pinz25086

Welcome from Mt Dora. Next weekends get together at Richloam is right in your back yard. You should try and come on out and introduce yourself to everyone. Keep going west on 50 for just a few more miles. It will be a good time. Hope you can make it.

Wayne

caliber1

Which part of Richloam is it at? I live a few roads over from Bay Lake Rd. which is one entrance to Richloam WMA.
Hope I have the title to the Deuce by then.
Welcome from Mt Dora. Next weekends get together at Richloam is right in your back yard. You should try and come on out and introduce yourself to everyone. Keep going west on 50 for just a few more miles. It will be a good time. Hope you can make it.

Wayne

caliber1

Came through there with mine last Thursday afternoon. The day of recovery from Jax. Then was up that way Saturday on the way to and from Zellwood for the "Honor Our Vets" tractor pulls. If you see a desert tan deuce around town, odds are, it's me. LOL

Im back in Groveland too, Im living up by 19&27. No Deuce yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks