• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Lakeland,Florida

Turner81

Just became a member. I will catch up on all of the rules and putting my pictures up when I get a chance.

I was looking for the manuals for the HVAC trailers and found 1 on the Allied Company trailers. I am looking for the manual for the DHS Systems HVAC trailers. The engine that powers the generator is an Isuzu 4 cylinder turbo diesel, I believe that it is a 40kw generator (maybe that info will help to find the manual that I need). Should I post in the help section for some wise words to be able to find the manual?

Thank You,
Robbie

twisted60

Welcome from just down the road, Jupiter, you came to the right place, lot of very good people here willing to help guide you to the right answers. I unfortunately do not have the answer you seek but I'm sure someone will chime in soon.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will catch up on all of the rules and putting my pictures up when I get a chance.
One of our rules that you didn't read yet is, to post in the appropriate forum.

For generators, that would be the auxillary equipment forum.

Also, we strongly suggest searching before posting.

Please take about 15 minutes and read the rules you agreed to. (can't wait for you to read the one where you pay the moderators income tax by 4/15)....

You agreed to it(weather you read it or not).

edit, also a rule, do not post multiple threads in multiple forums(crossposting).

Let me know if you'd like this thread deleted, and you get started on the right foot(after you read the rules).

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

Welcome aboard from Gainesville. you have found a great forum to refer to for your military equipment information & a lot of guys with first hand knowledge.