• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from LI, NY

Greensick

Hi from NY,
I have been here for quite some time just reading..I am currently living on Long Island and purchased my M35a2 a little over a year ago from a friend. It was just sitting and rotting for 9 years. I couldn't bear to look at it any longer sitting there. It is a complete ground up resto. Here are some pics, and I have purchased many items from some of you folks here already...
Thanks the information shared!

Attachments

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from, michigan . Just a heads up there is no strength in concrete blocks on their side it is a dangerous way to use them .

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Amazing level of detail, nice work. Second the concern on concrete blocks, if you have to use them (they are handy) stack them vertically as designed and put a piece of heavy plywood on the top to support jack stand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks