• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Long Island.

Beachpatrol

Hello everyone. I started checking out this site since I became my department's 1033administrator (the guy who orders the millitary surplus vehicles). Well as you guys know, once you are around these vehicles you really start to like them. Anyway now I'm looking for stuff for myself.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site and now the "GREEN" addiction starts ! What is your location on the island ? Used to live in East Meadow , next to the park ,moved upstate about 25 years ago . I have only been back a few times since , island HAS changed a lot . You know there is LOTS of green stuff for sale on this site , just check the classified . Green rides are like potato chips , can't have just one ! , bob k

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! I have a friend and neighbor in Far Rockaway who happens to be a lifeguard there. His neighborhood was a disaster area last year, so I thought of him and his situation when I read you are the administrator for purchasing MV's.

He sent me photos of the flooding in his neighborhood that has me suggest to you to get some green boats for the next one!

Cheers,

Rick

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Been there and walked the boardwalk on several occasions but not recently. Is Whistlestop Cheesecake still operating? How about Pete's Clam Bar?

Speaking of the storm, how did Ft Tilden and Floyd Bennet Field fare? I haven't been up that way for about 2 years now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks