• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Louisiana

conductorx

Hello everyone.

I do not currently own a military vehicle. I am interested in converting an M35 into a heavy duty 4WD camper / motorhome.

Does any one know where I can obtain drawings or spec sheets on the M35 so I can get an idea of the general dimensions of the truck.

Thanks in advance.
Gary

conductorx

M35 is a Deuce and Half right? 6 wheel drive?

Isn't an M109 a self propelled howitzer? I don't think it would be a good camper conversion.

I didn't see the for sale area either. I have some nice bi-directional tires I need to get rid of.

Thanks much,
Gary

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
glad to have some more la guys around.. im over in ponchatoula. shout back and maybe you can come over one sat an view some mv's.. i usually work on one or the other on sat. TIm

littlebob

Welcome to the growing bunch in LA! You are very lucky to live so close to Tim as he is a wealth of information and one of the greatest guys you could ever meet. I live in Baton Rouge but, work in Hammond if I can help you PM me.
Most of the specs for the various vans can be found here, but another source I use sometimes is MILITARY INFORMATION HQ

conductorx

I met Tim and his lovely wife this morning. He is an extremly nice and happy person. I love his wrecker and his deuces.

Thanks again for the good words everyone.

Gary

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks