• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From Louisiana .

bellhorsepower

Well then I think we've met before... My wife was In my Truck (silver 2500 series Dodge) saw you on Lee's landing road in your Deuce and you had the hood up so she asked you if you needed help and you said no ... "you've helped enough already " . She said she recognized you as a fellow that I helped to get your truck started late one night ... (not your deuce) . Is she correct?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
no the hood on my duece only comes up at the shop. a real good runner with 15k miles. so that was not me. didnt see another duece all day thought. wonder who that was

bellhorsepower

Had to be someone else then , but he is a local fella though ... like I said , helped him to repair his pickup one night . Anyway , look forward to meeting you someday . Take care , Rich

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks