• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From Maryland

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello everyone. Working on building out from best I can tell is an M101A1 trailer into an enclosed camper.
Welcome to the Outfit!

Be sure to poke around and see what others have done. There are plenty of ideas to be had and some folks learned lessons that will save you time on your build.

Create yourself a thread in the Trailer section, grab a few pictures of your trailer and let us see what you have. Even hand drawn scratched ideas on your plans are a good idea. Share and more folks will do the same for you.

Again, welcome to the group!

Last edited:

Roverpat

Thanks everybody. Right now the frame is on sawhorses getting upside down as I am putting a standard trailer axle doing a spring over install. I bought disassembled for 600 bucks and cant give away the old wheels and axle. They are the 2 piece Budd wheels. Leaving stock leaf springs for now. May change once build is done depending on how it tows. Sold the lunette and foot assembly as I am going to install a max coupler hitch. Heat, AC, Solar, all that good stuff as money allows Just want to get it on the ground and rolling

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks