• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Maryland

thevalentines2

Just wanted to say hello.

Found this site looking for NDT for my M105.

I now have 2 trailers thanks to GL with the first one going to and from Hatteras for 2 weeks of beach driving time over that last several years.

Never know what auction I might win in the future and looks like this place will have the help if needed.

Great site!

Thanks,
Pete

GPrez

Welcome to the site. I'm not sure where Street , MD is, but MD is only so big on the map so you can't be too far away. :beer:

thevalentines2

Just up the road from Rocks going NE from YMCA camp.

Would love a Duece! Pulling my trailers with a F250 7.3 now. Used to use a Excursion with V10 but the gas bill was killing me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks