• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From Mass!

XXLFlea

Hello Everyone,

You officially have another "Mass-hole" on your hands :)
I have been reading the forums for a few weeks, trying to educate myself and learn as much as possible about MV's here. I am planning on getting a MV within the year... hopefully sooner than later..

This place seems like it has everything ya need all under one roof with lots of helpful people with lots of MV knowledge. I have never been in the Military but would also like to thank all those that have served or are serving for my freedom.

THANK YOU!!

Matt

Last edited:

Jeep Nasty

Welcome, I'm just north of you in Southern NH. If your looking for an MV sooner than later I have my M35a3 on Craigslist if you want more info, let me know.

215Dave

Welcome aboard! I saw a couple M35's in the Sandwich area while on vacation last year. Both were at Firehouses. Didn't look like the were getting any use. If i remember one was an A3. Worth an ask if that's up your alley....

Vintage iron

Welcome Matt. I live in Falmouth but I am still working out of our shop in South Easton. Let me know if you need anything. I have a nice M923A1 for sale and can't make it mild to Wild. Matt 617-650-2108 Matt @ A&H Recon Shop

XXLFlea

Thank you all for the welcome! Seems like a great bunch of guys here :) i am continuing to read all i can and learn all i can.. there is so much to learn but it seems that if ya look around you can find answers and ideas on just about anything here. I am looking forward to getting a Deuce or a 5 ton and asking you guys all kinds of dumb questions lmao and eventually being able to help out once i have some hands on personal experience to share :)

Vintage Iron, I live in Falmouth too, its really is a small world!! lol