• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From Michigan Gents

WhitePhoenix

Hello everyone,
My parents decided to call me Travis. Im a 20 year old college student that hails from the south western part of the state by Kalamazoo. I go to school at North Carolina State University and was recently introduced to the whole MV hobby by flyusn99, let me say im already hooked! I look forward to getting involved and meeting everyone.

M813A1

Welcome to the GREEN FEVER Asylumn where there is no known cure for Green Fever !!!Green Fever will only make you want more green things !! You can check - out but you will never leave !!! Welcome aboard !! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

gungearz

Welcome to steel soldiers... From between the Michigan/Illinois boarder in Indiana. All the information you will ever need is here on the site. I recommend a deuce and if your motivated, PM me.... I know someone 15 miles east of Cadillac that has a farm of them. He wants to keep anonymous with his compound.

WhitePhoenix

Well being in college im a bit poor, so trying to make some money on the side to afford a duce right now, but i also like the 5 ton and the M1009 so im sure i will procure them at some point.

zout

If your going to NCSU then you have all good reason to come down to the 2012 Georgia Rally in Oct - now that will set the hook and make you totally adidicted. Time left to now figure out how to manage it.

Welcome aboard

michigandon

Ain't it a small world!

I'm from Michigan too (as if the screen name doesn't give it away:wink:), and I *work* at NCSU. I just bought a deuce this spring, but I've had an on again/off again desire to own one since kindergarten. I also have an M101a3, and have an M105a2 and an S250 on the way. These guys aren't BS'ing any about the addiction thing. :-o

May I suggest recommend contacting Cabell Garbee (also an NCSU graduate!). He is the event coordiator for the Graves Mountain Trail Rides and has more cool toys than you can shake a stick at. If you're down here now and have no grand plans for the Labor Day weekend, he might let ya hitch a ride up with him. I *think* he's got an empty seat in his 5 ton as of right now: http://www.gravesmountaintrailrides.com/ 1953 Dodge M37 NC Military Vehicles Preservation Club - historic - restored - collection

IF you can break away from your studies long enough AND the Mrs doesn't go with me to Georgia, you're more than welcome to hitch a ride down with me. Feel free to drop by my LZ sometime and check out my stuff too.

Don :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks