• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Michigan!

Gunpilot

Completely amazed at the wealth of information and resources here..

New to the forum, and with any luck will be joining you as a new owner of MV!

Can’t wait to be able to post a pic someday soon!

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! You’ll find one soon enough and then be hooked on green iron. I now think CARC is my favorite treatment for vehicular metal surfaces. What kind of rig are you considering?

Gunpilot

Thinking of an M1009.. want a rig to use to go up north to our cabin, 4wd, and diesel.. something solid, reliable.
If there is something else I should be looking at please let me know.. .and THANKS!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thinking of an M1009.. want a rig to use to go up north to our cabin, 4wd, and diesel.. something solid, reliable.
If there is something else I should be looking at please let me know.. .and THANKS!
Welcome from mid-michigan. Keep in mind M1009's are 30+ year old trucks so how reliable it will be depends on how well you keep up on the PMCS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks