• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Minnesota.

greaser

Just bought my first deuce after wanting one for years since getting out of the army and having to leave mine with them. Glad to be here hope I can be helpful.

greaser

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am actually out in the toolies west of sturgeon lake. I got the pipeline duece from the guy in new richmond Wisconsin he was really straight forward and easy to deal with. He has 4 more deuces and a couple 5 tons as well.

tcruwithme

Welcome to the site. I am also from MN. I live in Eagan and have a cabin in NW Beltrami county (40 miles SE of Roseau, 15 miles North of Grygla).

~ Thad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks