• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From Mississippi

68t

Welcome from tn. I live on the tn. and ms, line next to Corinth. My three halftracks and ww2 5 ton, I got in ms.:D

dmetalmiki

dmetalmiki I can't thank you enough for commenting. I've been trying to figure out what truck my grandfather drove in Germany in 60-62. All he could remember was 5 ton tractor. Turns out, it was an M52A1 (he said it was diesel only). I've been searching for two weeks to find a picture of it that he could identify, and I was only able to find the model (accidentally) because I was looking up the vehicles in your signature on olive-drab. Thank you so much.
Thank you for your (very) courteous reply and thank you. If you require any further help or pictures, just ask. (and) you should definitely avail yourself of the very considerate offer from CSM Davis sometime.

Doug Roberts

Welcome from Chatham County NC. I'll tell ya sad story, and it should help you ... when I was young and in college , I DIDN'T HAVE ONE EITHER ! Baaahaha ... I did own a Jeep CJ 7 that was pretty kick azz , and I grew up in the car business , been through a few nice ones before I graduated HS. Study your situation well. You're at the right place , plethora of expert advice , just don't get old before you get you're 1st one.

Csm Davis

Y'all all welcome to come down, give a little heads up and I can give you the grand tour, lol. Oh yeah my PM box stays full feel free to call or email.

sent from my decrepit fingers

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks