• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Mississippi

flametamer

I've lurked around here for a couple of years. I'm a volunteer firefighter in central Mississippi. We started in 96 or so with a '65 5 ton(M35?) a tank trailer. We upgraded to a M818 about 5 years a go, and earlier this year replaced that one with a M915A1.

I've always been interested in military trucks, the bank account just doesn't let me play.

Dt

Atomic

Welcome from your GA neighbors! Start small. Get the deuce lego truck on amazon, you will be the envy of all the five year olds (yes..........I did this when I started this hobby:sad:). But I saved my pennies and am now rebuiling a GMC M211. Good luck and again, welcome!

steved454

Welcome from a Jackson Fireman.Glad to have you aboard. there are plenty of fireman here for some reason. I kept looking at auctions until I found one in my price range. Would love a duece but that is beyond my check book atm.

RealCavDog

Welcome from the Missouri Ozarks !

Seems like the Southern region where you are at has a large group of these SS members, so you are probably in a great place to get started !

The addiction only gets worse the deeper you wade in !

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to Steel Soldiers! Keep looking on GL. You'll eventually find something green that will make you happy and not break the bank.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a big welcome from louisiana. your not to far from me so if you need something maybe i can help. glad you joined up . hope to see you at one of our rallies:beer: