• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Montana!

mtmopar

Just wanted to give a shout out to a excellent site and say thanks for all the great information. I just purchased my first Duece and will be picking it up next week. Should be a great adventure! I'll post pictures next week after I get it home.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers and congratulations on getting your Deuce. Make sure to post pictures when you pick it up. Download the TMs and read the Operators Manual thoroughly if you haven't driven a deuce before.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the East Coast!!!! Are there many vehicles available
for purchase in your immediate area ? or do you have to go farther away to find the stuff you are interested in? popacom / BILL in Ky:driver:

mtmopar

I got lucky and 3 Dueces came up for auction in Helena, Mt. They were DNRC rigs that the DNRC had only had for a couple years. I got the best one of the bunch, was able to test drive it before bidding on it. She purrs like a kitten, only things was we had to jump her because the batteries are shot. Any suggestions on best place to pick up a couple & what's the best size? Also thanks for the link on the manuals, now I have several hundred pages to read, but what a great resource!

zout

welcome aboard Mtmopar.
You have some great members out there in your neck of the woods.

I have an uncle in Churchill MT and when I was 9 yrs old and we were in Helena we watched two brothers shoot it out gunfighter style that were fighting over a gal - only one walked away. That was nearly 50 yrs ago.

Done a lot of Elk hunting in the Ennis area and mule deer