• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello From Montrose Pennsylvania

sirpecka

Hi, My names Chris. Im 21. Ive been on this site for about 5 months already havent posted anything just looked. About a month ago I bought a 1968 M35A2 2 1/2 ton kaiser jeep with the continental made multifuel with a C turbo, winch and super singles. Greatest decision I ever made. First off I would like to thank everyone whos posted on this site because you led me to finding the perfect truck that I wanted and everything I needed to do prep wise before I could put it on the road/catch up on the maintenance. Ive loved the M35s ever since I drove one on a farm out here when I was 13 so I saved up the money and bought one after my insurance rates went down haha. Apparently young kids and large trucks mean high rates even if you have had and used your CDL for the past four years. Anyway im glad to be part of a community who appreciates these trucks. Ive noticed not many from my generation are getting to interested in MVs. I hope I can get my truck back into original shape and OD color before too long.

PaRADIOMAN

Welcome. Just got my first M35A2 last month, wanted one since i was fifteen and saw one used as a neighboring fire co brush truck. And were even in the same generation im 24.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks