• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from NC

thinblueline65

Hello from NC. I am located in the Greensboro area. My interest are in basically anything diesel. I was a diesel mechanic for about 8 years before changing professions, however i still have a love for them. I look forward to meeting new people with the same interest, it appears from the site that wont be hard.

Daniel

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! Get ready for the GA Rally in Oct by going to the NC Rally and meeting a few folks. That way GA won't be so intimidating. And plan on making the VA Rally over Labor Day weekend.

thinblueline65

Hello back to everyone. Side jobs? Yes i do them when i have the time. I presently do not have a MV yet. In the market. I have looked at half dozen m35a2's that were junk. Know of any good places to look? I have already thought about govliqudation, but i am not going to spend money on something i cant drive first.

aggopian

Welcome, I am currently in NJ but am moving to NC in a month or so.
I have a place in King, NC I'm moving to. No MV yet but keeping the dream alive.

Lots of good people here and lots of good deals in the classifieds. You'll be OD in no time!