• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from NE Georgia

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All,

My name is Bobby im from the Athens area of North Georgia. I was told about this sight from a fellow hobbyist in my area that has several jeeps and truck he likes to show around town. Im hoping to be joining yall at this years Ga Rally with my friend.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! This is a great site with a lot of resources and good people. I'm not too far from you, in Hiawassee, a little further north.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! This is a great site with a lot of resources and good people. I'm not too far from you, in Hiawassee, a little further north.
Good to meet you Mr. Gary!
My self and my family will be up your way next weekend to see Ray Stevens in concert.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Addiction Support Group....our motto: "We don't need no stinkin twelve step program". :shock:

We won't help you kick the habit but we will enable you to maintain it.:mrgreen:

The GA Rally is the place to be this year for food and fun in a MV environment.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

That low life Clinto is in your area......watch out for him.....he and his MV moll (the lovely Dawn) will sell you stuff. roflrofl

Again...welcome to the loony bin:cookoo:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the welcome!!!

If all goes well I do plane on being down at this years Rally with a few friends of mine. Cant wait to be there!

Thanks
Bobby:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks