• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Nebraska

tfhummer1

A couple weeks ago I bought a 1971 AM General duece and M105 antenna trailer from Penrose, CO. Have almost bought a duece since I was in college but finally just decided life is too short not to have a duece. Been learning a lot on the site about all MV's. I haul firewood and use the duece for pulling trees and have more room to haul wood without overloading it like my half ton. Lots of people looking at it and many conversations started by people coming up to ask about the truck. Maybe some parades this summer too! Lots of fun and uses!! Well any way hi from Bayard, Nebraska.

stancanpara

Welcome to another Cornhusker!!!!! Welcome to the asylum! I'm originally from Table Rock Nebraska. There is nothing like a big green Tonka Truck to start up some interesting conversations!
nopics

jsthnt@gmail.com

hello
I am from Grand Island, Ne.
I have been to your part of the state several times chassine those speed goats.
It is nice to know that there are more of us in Nebraska.
If you ever need some help let me know.
I have only had mine for about a month though.

RealCavDog

Welcome from the Missouri Ozarks ! Had to drive to Omaha several times a year for meetings, and I swear, you Bugeaters are the most intense fans ! Always had fun up there !

Now, about those pictures ! :jumpin:

tfhummer1

Well the muffler came with the truck and I'm sure it helps a bunch. I can have a conversation at most speeds without yelling, the rest of the time its ear muffs or go def!

tfhummer1

Wasn't knocking the muffler at all, Was just making a silly camo joke . You got a great looking deuce and trailer. :)
I just figured I would let people know as I have had more questions about that muffler and if it helped or not than most anything else. Didn't figure you were knocking it just figured I would give some info as the only other duece I have drove was an older 1950's model with the inline six gasser in it. It was a brush fire truck in Wyoming that was painted red and called ELMO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks