• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from NJ

zraffz

I purchased a 1986 M923A1 back in March? of this year and made an account a few months later but never posted or introduced myself. My name's Josh and I live up in Sussex County (Northern NJ). I drive my truck once or twice a week to work or to take my girlfriend on dinner dates. I am very big into Camaros and I'm in the process of rebuilding my race car.

10250054_846729688676914_3754615998761796777_n.jpg
10405561_647753488632392_2603408042422546457_n.jpg

mydingo

Welcom From central Jersey good luck with the truck,My first car was a 70 firebird that I had for 33 years. Sold it
to be able to get more military iron... Take your 5 ton to a custom car show a see what happens.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the group from ND, like was said take your truck to a few car shows, I guarantee you will get MORE attention than most any car there!
Karl

zraffz

Thanks for the welcomes.

Welcom From central Jersey good luck with the truck,My first car was a 70 firebird that I had for 33 years. Sold it
to be able to get more military iron... Take your 5 ton to a custom car show a see what happens.
I am not big into car shows. I go to the local car show/restaurant with my girlfriend to scope out the cars and grab a bite to eat but I've never brought any of my cars... I'll have to bring my truck to see how people react the next time I go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks