• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from North/central az

theskytoucher

Hey guys i have been doing some research on possibly buying a MV specifically either a duece or a 5 ton. I haven't decided which yet but this site has been helping me figure out a lot of my questions without asking anything. I am located in Cottonwood, AZ which is 15 miles from Sedona, or halfway between Flagstaff and Phoenix.
Thanks for the wonderful resource.

theskytoucher

Ok just for the record Im 6'8" and that's where the nickname the sky toucher came from and I have been using the username on forums since 2005 so I figure why change it now.

deuceaid

Banned
In that case, You may want to sit in a deuce to see if it fits, I know some other guy on here is tall, and he even flipped the winshield wiper motor to see out the window, and You may want a spring seat ( I may be wrong about that, hopefully some one will chime in)