• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from northern Minnesota

Grekin

New to the forum and new to the....obsession? Yeah that's the word I'm looking for. It started with a 62 deuce purchase. Quickly moved to an M105 and lastly a very recent 5 ton purchase.

I've barely scratched the surface of the vast amount of knowledge that everyone here has to offer. Looking forward to many more sleepless nights.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_1729.JPGIMG_1655.jpgIMG_1711.jpgIMG_1552.JPGIMG_1723.JPG

Last edited:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Grekin welcome to the site! I like the looks of your growing heard a lot. I am from Fargo if you ever have questions or need any help feel free to PM me and I will give you my contact info. I am also a member of the MVCA and we have our own chapter in N Dakota and your welcome to join us for out get together yearly when ever you would like, it would give you a chance to meet many more folks like us and we are almost neighbors anyway.
Welcome abord and look forward to hearing from you.
Karl

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from central Illinois!! Got my deuce from MN.....Great memories...............still in touch with the gentleman. Nice looking five ton.................different paint?